Greentech Advises CPower on its Sale to LS Power
December 4, 2018
Enerwise Global Technologies, Inc. (trade name “CPower”) is a leading demand-side energy management solutions provider that helps commercial, industrial and government organizations in the U.S. energy markets save on energy costs, earn revenue through energy curtailment, enhance their sustainability efforts and contribute to a balanced, reliable grid. CPower creates customized energy strategies designed to help its customers achieve success through demand response and demand management programs including automated curtailment, storage and energy efficiency monetization.
- On November 29th, 2018, LS Power, a U.S. power and energy infrastructure owner, announced that it signed a definitive agreement to acquire CPower from H.I.G. Capital for a private fund it manages
- CPower is a leader in demand response and distributed energy resources in North America and will continue to operate as a stand-alone entity under the LS Power umbrella of companies
- This acquisition underscores LS Power’s ongoing focus on deploying its considerable power market expertise in critical and growing sectors of the market
- As a result of this transaction, CPower will be positioned to more quickly advance its growth strategies while maintaining its industry leadership position and best-in-class customer service, furthering its customers’ ability to monetize new energy technologies across all power markets
- The transaction is expected to close in December 2018
The transaction press release can be found at:
Greentech Capital Advisors acted as financial advisor to CPower. The transaction further strengthens Greentech’s leading advisory position in the demand-side energy services market.