Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes Magazine – Issue III
January 8, 2019
Dear clients and friends,
We are delighted to present the third issue of Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes Magazine. We feature influential and inspiring investors, incumbents, innovators, and idealists working towards building a more sustainable future.
In this issue we interview:
- Lynn Jurich, co-founder and CEO of Sunrun, one of the leading home solar companies in the US
- Bryan Martin, founder and CEO of DESRI (DE Shaw’s Renewable Investment business) and the catalyst for offshore wind investments in North America
- Larry Burns, a transportation and mobility expert, former General Motors Corporate Vice President of Research & Development and Planning, Waymo Advisor, and author of Autonomy: The Quest to Build the Driverless Car and How it Will Reshape Our World
- Mindy Lubber, the CEO and President of Ceres, with over 36 years in sustainability
- Victorien Erussard the founder and developer of Energy Observer, the first hydrogen vessel on a scientific mission around the world
We hope you enjoy this read and welcome nominations for future issues.
Download Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes Magazine- Issue III here: