Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes Magazine – Issue IV
June 24, 2019
Dear clients and friends,
We are delighted to present the fourth issue of Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes. We continue to feature business leaders and influencers who are accelerating the sustainable transformation and making a difference for the future of our planet.
In this issue we interview:
- Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington state and 2020 U.S. presidential candidate, a strong advocate for clean energy policies and action against climate change
- Laurence Tubiana, CEO of the European Climate Foundation, and France’s former Climate Change Ambassador and Special Representative for COP21
- Curtis Ravenel, Global Head of Sustainable Business and Finance at Bloomberg and an advocate for looking at ESG issues through a financial materiality lens
- Elisabeth Brinton, Global Vice President Strategy & Portfolio of Shell New Energies, executive leader with hands-on sustainable transformation experience
- Sumant Sinha, CEO and founder of ReNew Power, India’s largest renewable energy company and a leader in the energy sector transformation in India
We hope you enjoy this read and welcome nominations for future issues.
Download Greentech’s Sustainable Heroes Magazine- Issue IV here: